- Experience gain increased
- Loot chance increased
- Stamina regeneration increased
- PVP Flag mx level reduced to level 25 (from 106)
- Paperdoll drop rate changed to better represent alignment:
- crusader 0%
- divine 10%
- good 20%
- neutral 30%
- evil 40%
- criminal 50%
- scourge 75%
- wanted 100%
Ashen Empires had several big changes and fixes over the past week.
- Reverted the previous fix to mage casting that many were referring to as the “mage bug”
- Made the ToF Savannah Quests repeatable
- Made several more SoC Quests repeatable
- Oil of Jandros Potion now provides stamina pool boost
- Totem of Hardiness now provides stamina pool boost
- Totem of Thunderstike now works with Thunder Strike, Thunder Bolt and Cloud Burst and works the entire duration of the totem
- Added the following creatures to DTM/Kill Counts:
- Guardians of Kuthos
- Grasping Tenticle
- Lightning Slug
- Ancient Ogre
- Added level pre-requisite for Dragon DTM/kill credit (80)
- Greater Dragons now have no tolerance for players who fight them before the Master quest has been completed.
- Bonesnarl can now be killed more times
- Fixed many spelling errors in SoC and ToF quests
- Re-worked summoning for high level creatures
- White Fang can now pounce
- Increased special power of Lance of the North
- Gave Razor Sharp Basilisk Tooth the ability to special on all creatures
- Increased the damage of the Body spell – Retribution.
Read more about it here:
The long awaited nFringe 1.2 update has gone gold!
Features: Text Editor
Bugs Fixed: Text Editor
Find out more and download or update your version here:
All servers are now back online.
We are experiencing an extended server outage today. All game servers are currently unavilable. We are working very hard to remedy the situation. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Great news Indies! We listened to your feedback and removed the royalty from the nFringe Indie license.
Independent game developer can now have a way to use all of the features of nFringe with Epic’s Unreal Developer Kit (UDK) for a single yearly fee. The $349.00 (US) nFringe Indie License grants the developer full use of the nFringe product to develop a commercial game or application using the UDK.
The nFringe Indie License can be purchased directly from the Pixel Mine Secure Web Store – Login HERE.
New nFringe Developers should use ‘create enterprise account’ to access the nFringe store.