- Experience gain increased
- Loot chance increased
- Stamina regeneration increased
- PVP Flag mx level reduced to level 25 (from 106)
- Paperdoll drop rate changed to better represent alignment:
- crusader 0%
- divine 10%
- good 20%
- neutral 30%
- evil 40%
- criminal 50%
- scourge 75%
- wanted 100%
Ashen Empires had several big changes and fixes over the past week.
- Reverted the previous fix to mage casting that many were referring to as the “mage bug”
- Made the ToF Savannah Quests repeatable
- Made several more SoC Quests repeatable
- Oil of Jandros Potion now provides stamina pool boost
- Totem of Hardiness now provides stamina pool boost
- Totem of Thunderstike now works with Thunder Strike, Thunder Bolt and Cloud Burst and works the entire duration of the totem
- Added the following creatures to DTM/Kill Counts:
- Guardians of Kuthos
- Grasping Tenticle
- Lightning Slug
- Ancient Ogre
- Added level pre-requisite for Dragon DTM/kill credit (80)
- Greater Dragons now have no tolerance for players who fight them before the Master quest has been completed.
- Bonesnarl can now be killed more times
- Fixed many spelling errors in SoC and ToF quests
- Re-worked summoning for high level creatures
- White Fang can now pounce
- Increased special power of Lance of the North
- Gave Razor Sharp Basilisk Tooth the ability to special on all creatures
- Increased the damage of the Body spell – Retribution.
Read more about it here:
The long awaited nFringe 1.2 update has gone gold!
Features: Text Editor
Bugs Fixed: Text Editor
Find out more and download or update your version here:
All servers are now back online.
We are experiencing an extended server outage today. All game servers are currently unavilable. We are working very hard to remedy the situation. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Great news Indies! We listened to your feedback and removed the royalty from the nFringe Indie license.
Independent game developer can now have a way to use all of the features of nFringe with Epic’s Unreal Developer Kit (UDK) for a single yearly fee. The $349.00 (US) nFringe Indie License grants the developer full use of the nFringe product to develop a commercial game or application using the UDK.
The nFringe Indie License can be purchased directly from the Pixel Mine Secure Web Store – Login HERE.
New nFringe Developers should use ‘create enterprise account’ to access the nFringe store.
Pixel Mine, Inc. today announced a series of major updates to its popular nFringe Tool Suite for Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 3 (UE3). Unreal Engine 3 is the industry leading game engine for cross-platform game development.
New features included in the 1.1 nFringe Update include:
Added the option to “Break on Accessed None” during script debugging
Added debugging support for 64-bit builds
Breakpoints can now be set in PostBeginPlay (and other methods called during the first ticks of the engine starting)
Added support for the Memory windows
Values of items in the Watch and Autos windows can be edited while debugging (previously read only)
New IntelliSense completion modes – in addition to significant improvements in overall typing speed, there’s no more having to remember variable prefixes or exact naming
Brace matching and code folding
Keywords configured through an XML file which can be shared among a team
Several bug fixes and performance improvements
New and much easier to use license manager
Visual Studio 2010
Added support for Visual Studio 2010
Supports the new Navigate To… feature of Visual Studio 2010
Read the full release here: