These issues pertain primarily to non-commercial users. Several of these do not apply to licensee usage scenarios.
- Editor (all users)
- Visual Studio will behave erratically if Visual Assist is installed and not set to ignore .uc and .uci files
- Some customizable colors do not appear in Fonts and Colors settings, and therefore cannot be changed (see fix here)
- Debugger (all users)
- After detaching from an active session, you must restart the game before you can re-attach the debugger
- Editor (commercial users only)
- Binding a project with large numbers of files to Perforce can cause the editor to not respond for several minutes while the operation completes sloooooooooooowly (unconfirmed)
Please report all bugs or issues you would like to see on our nFringe Public Forum.