The Rules of Conduct (ROC) for Pixel Mine games and game forums are outlined below. Also see the Pixel Mine Games EULA.
As of 10/1/2007 the following are violations of the Rules of Conduct (ROC). Violating any of these Rules of Conduct will lead to disciplinary action possibly to include but not limited to suspension of game and/or forum privileges for a time period to be determined by and at the sole discretion of the Pixel Mine Games staff. These rules are subject to change at any time and without notice.
1. Using language that is unlawful, physically threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or sexually explicit. The use of slang, misspellings, abbreviations or using a non-English language for the purpose of circumventing the chat filter is also not acceptable.
2. Advocating illegal activities, including but not limited to: terrorism, drug use/trafficking, software piracy, computer hacking or fraud.
3. Impersonating any Pixel Mine GM, Developer, or Support Personnel.
4. Being non-responsive to a GM, Developer or Support Personnel.
5. Using a third-party program to automate actions within the game (i.e. macroing).
6. Posting pornographic or graphically intense images on the game forums or links to such materials.
7. Promoting, advertising about or posting direct referral links to commercial websites.
8. Promoting, advertising about or directly trading or selling in-game items or game accounts for real-world money, gift certificates or other game accounts.
9. Destroying another player’s ability to enjoy the game (grief play) for a period of time. This includes, but is not limited to, spawn killing, chat spamming, stalking and general character harassment.
10. Exploiting of game bugs and/or game systems.
11. Spamming by posting frequent and/or annoying messages in chat channels or the forums or messages not in the topic of that forum.
12. Posting agitating content in order to trigger an inflammatory response (i.e. trolling, flaming).
13. Accessing another player’s account without that player’s consent. This includes, but is not limited to, hacking, key-logging, password theft, and fraud.
14. Creating new or accessing existing accounts to circumvent disciplinary suspensions due to violations of the RoC.
15. Failure to follow the directives of a Developer or Game Moderator.